Facebook Pages help brands, businesses, and public figures build a presence to connect with the people who like them on Facebook. For administrators of Pages, managing the content and look of that presence is one of the most important aspects of building a successful Page. We’re launching a redesigned Page Manager to make managing Pages easier and quicker.
At the center of the new design is a single, left-hand navigation to access the different aspects of your Page, from applications to admins. By clicking the feature links, you can quickly switch between different features for editing your Page.Other new features include:
- Condensed View: Admins can view and access all aspects of the Page Manager without needing to scroll down the page.
- Basic Information and Profile Picture section: Update the “Info” tab and add a new profile picture for the Page directly within the Page Manager. You no longer need to go to a different interface.
- Mobile: View more detailed instructions about connecting your Page to a mobile device and managing your presence via email, the mobile website, iPhone or SMS.
- Marketing Tab: Access useful information about promoting your Page with advertising, adding a badge, and incorporating a Like Box on your website. Policies regarding promotion guidelines can also be viewed here.
- Editing a Page Name: If an error was made in your Page name when it was created, you now have the option to edit the Page name to correct this issue. This option is only limited to Pages with less than 100 connections.
Morin Oluwole, who works on Facebook’s user operations team specializing in Pages, is managing her Page, Daily by Morin.